No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Helps for the Better proliferation of roots which gives better development of plants.
- It helps to increase the soil micronutrients & minerals
- Increases earthworm habitation
- Boosts Plant’s green color & Increases the growth of the plants
- It helps in improving soil structure and texture.
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
Buy Organic Fertilizer Online from Abono – Natural Fertilizer for Plants:
Abono Organic fertilizers are produced from plant and animal-based sources including coconut fibers, cattle waste, agricultural wastes, etc. Basically Organic fertilizers are slow-release fertilizers when compared to other chemical fertilizers in order to provide nutrients for a longer time. It has a high NPK ratio and other minerals. Organic Fertilizers differ based on the requirement and quantity of the plants. It comes in various forms like powdered form, granules, liquid forms, etc. Bio-Fertilizers will help the plants grow healthy in a sustainable manner.
How do you Use Organic fertilizers on Plants?
Biofertilizers are easy to apply than chemical fertilizers. It comprises living organisms with effective microbes that aid in the uptake of nutrients by crops when applied. Apply organic fertilizers before planting to account for the time lag between application and nutrient release. It is important to adjust your fertilizer depending on the situation. Microbial activity is slowed by unseasonably cool weather in the spring.
Organic Fertilizer for Plants – Choose the Preferred One!
- Abono Biological fertilizers can mobilize nutrients that favor the development of biological activities in soils.
- The maintenance of plant health is enhanced by the addition of balanced nutrients.
- It is a cost-effective and renewable source of plant nutrients.
- Food supply is provided and the growth of microorganisms and beneficial soil worms is impelled.
- As a result of the good structure provided to the soil, root growth is promoted.
- The content of organic matter in soil is higher than normal levels.
- Promotes the development of mycorrhizal associations, which increases the availability of phosphorus (P) in the soil.
- Help to eliminate plantar diseases and provide a continuous supply of micronutrients to the soil.
- Contribute to the maintenance of stable nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) concentrations.
Organic Potting Soil Online:
Plants can benefit from potting soil as a growing medium. It has plant-based and animal-based ingredients including Coco peat, Compost, Manure, Beneficial microbes, Red Soil, Liquid Panja Kaviya, micronutrients, etc. It is generally used for ornamental plants, vegetable plants, and flowering plants which are potted to boost up the moisture-holding capacity as well as to provide nutrients to the plants.
Coco Peat Powder Online:
Coco peat is made from the husks of coconuts, which are used to make coir fiber. It’s becoming increasingly popular in Soilless agriculture. It aids in the germination of seeds and promotes growth. It was the fully composted coir dust that improves soil aggregation, and texture, and compacts the soil to make it more arable. Used extensively in hydroponic cultivation systems.
Cow Dung Manure Online:
Cow dung manure is primarily used during the plant’s flowering and fruiting stages. It has a good source of NPK ratio and other nutrients that plants require. It can be used to boost the yields of all kinds of vegetable plants in the flowering stage. Use Cow dung manure before the blooming season starts. Bloom falling is common in most plants and is mainly caused by low soil fertility. Giving an adequate amount of manure will helps in reducing bloom falling.
Organic Vermicompost Online:
Vermi Compost is the highly nutrient-dense excreta of earthworms. Organic wastes are converted into worm castings in this process, which improves soil fertility. It has a high NPK ratio, as well as calcium, nitrogen, and potassium levels. It was made from a variety of biodegradable wastes, including vegetable wastes, animal wastes, crop leftovers, and other wastes. It can be used for all kinds of plants to increase their growth.
Micronutrients for Plants Online:
Micronutrients are additional nutrients required for plants in the overall health of the plant in a more chelated, organically processed form. Micronutrients include nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc. It regulates the overall vegetative growth of the plant without any nutrient deficiency.
Why Buy Organic Fertilizer Online from Abono?
- Using Abono Organic Fertilizers in your garden beds is an effective way to improve the structure and fertility of your soil.
- Our well-composted & aged natural fertilizers add an enhanced good amount of organic matter to the soil.
- It supports organic principles & enriches the soil.
- It contains microbial bio-stimulants which enhance disease resistance levels of plants & also establish a beneficial microflora.
Organic Fertilizer near Me: We Deliver Organic Fertilizer across India:
Abono Biotech Industries Pvt Ltd, established in the year 2020, is an Online Organic Fertilizer Shop for agriculture. We also deal in wholesale and retailing Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Plant Growth Regulators, Irrigation, and Farming Tools and Equipment at Guaranteed Market Best Prices, Customer Support, and Home Delivery across India.
Order Organic Fertilizer Online:
If you’re looking for an affordable shop for Organic Fertilizers, you’ve come to the correct place. Abono is one of India’s upcoming online agricultural websites that allows you to shop online for any agricultural products. Also, we ensure to provide these products at a highly economical and genuine market price to our customers all over India.
“Let’s join hands – sow a seed, grow a plant & make a difference”
3 kg, 6 kg, 9 kg