No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Terrace, garden combo pack
- High-quality pack of seeds.
- Suitable for all Indian weather.
- Best in Germination.
- Suitable for all types of Terrace gardens, and kitchen gardens.
- Packed in Reusable Kraft paper.
- Varieties: Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Bhendi, Bitter Gourd, Baby corn, Ash Gourd, Palak Spinach, Amaranth Greens( 2 Varieties), Coriander, Broad Beans, Radish, Ridge Gourd, Chitti Spinach.
- Grow Bags: Suitable for all types of vegetables with varied sizes. Easy Storage: Accommodate lesser space and can be folded up when not in use. Grow bags are lightweight and usually come with built-in handles making them easy to move to different locations. Healthier Root System which Encourages root pruning rather than root circling. Regulate temperature due to their breathable quality.
- Seeds: High-quality pack of seeds. Suitable to all Indian weather with 90% Best in Germination. Suitable for all types of Terrace garden, kitchen garden. Packed in Reusable Kraft paper. First Category seeds directly from farm produce.
How do Grow Bags Works :
- It is UV treated bag and hence it provides great protection from the harsh sunlight and outdoor conditions.
- Grow bags can be moved easily from one place to another place without much difficulty.
- Plants provide healthier root growth and overall plant health.
- One of the biggest advantages of using grow bags is that they can grow in any circumstances where space availability is the biggest concern.
- It can be easily kept in rented yards, apartment balconies, and inside the kitchen too.
- A cost-effective way for growing plants and vegetables for your purpose.
- Grow bags have good drainage so that it eliminates the problem of overwatering.
- Grow bags are the best alternative to the plastic nursery or clay pots.
- UV Treated Poly Grow bags, mainly used for greenhouse cultivation, soil-less farming, as well as for home gardening, nurseries, industrial gardening, and organic production.
- UV treatment gives UV scalability for use in outdoor conditions and can be used repeatedly for every plantation. It can be used for setting up your own nursery at home.
- Thick, Durable And UV Treated Grow Bag with drain holes For Longer Life In Hot And Cold Weather.
- Store seeds in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to sow them.
- 15 varieties of vegetable seeds.
- Use well-drained Abono potting soil mix with added Abono Coco-peat, and Abono Compost.
- Plants should be spaced 3-4 inches apart in a container for proper root development.
- Sow seeds about 0.5 cm deep, and plant 2-3 seeds in each planting hole.
- Firm the soil gently after covering the seeds and water them immediately.
- Seeds should germinate within 8-10 days.
- Varieties: Tomato, Chili, Brinjal, Bhindi, Bitter Gourd, Baby corn, Ash Gourd, Palak Spinach, Amaranth Greens( 2 Varieties), Coriander, Broad Beans, Radish, Ridge Gourd, Chitti Spinach.