No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Out of stock
- Store seeds in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to sow them.
- Cauliflower seeds can be sowed in spring.
- Cauliflower plants need 4-6 hours of direct sunlight every day to form proper roots.
- Use well-drained Abono potting soil mix with added Abono Coco-peat, and Abono Compost.
- Plants should be spaced 3-4 inches apart in a container for proper root development.
- Sow seeds about 0.5 cm deep, and plant 2-3 seeds in each planting hole.
- Firm the soil gently after covering the seeds and water them immediately.
- Seeds should germinate within 8-10 days.
- Cauliflower can be harvested within 90-120 days of seed sowing.
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
Cauliflower is a cool-season, sun-loving crop. Cauliflower is an annual plant in the Brassica family with edible white flesh that is exceptionally nutritious and regarded as a “superfood.”
How to Grow Cauliflower:
Cauliflower is a shallow-rooted plant that requires small containers. Any container with a depth of at least one foot will suffice. Cauliflowers can therefore be grown in an earthen pot, bucket, or box.
Cauliflower thrives in a damp, chilly environment. Cauliflower, like cabbage, can withstand low temperatures and hot weather conditions. Cauliflower cultivation is not appropriate in extremely dry or low-humidity circumstances. The ideal temperature for successful seed germination is 10°C to 25°C.
Fertilize your plants with Abono Cow Dung Manure at regular intervals, as plants thrive in soil that is rich in organic matter.
Some disease-carrying bugs may skeletonize leaves before burrowing into the heads, while others will target the roots. Aphids, Cabbage Loopers, Cabbage Moths, Cabbage Root Maggots, Cabbage White Caterpillars, Cabbage Whiteflies.
Cauliflower, especially during blossoming, requires wet soil. As a result, never allow your pot to dry out. Regularly check the moisture level in the soil and water as needed. Take care not to splash water on the cauliflower head while watering. From the sides, water the plant.
These plants demand full sunlight to thrive, therefore find a bright location while keeping the plants in the shade.
|Growing Temperature||15 – 25 °C|
|Germination Temperature||20 – 30 °C|
|Germination Time||3 – 8 days|
|Soil pH||6 – 7 (slightly acidic to neutral)|
|Sunlight Need||Full sunlight|
|Preferred Planting Method||Transplanting is preferred over direct sowing|
|Container size||20 liter|
|Time to Harvest||50 – 70 days|
|Harvest Period||Needs to be harvested quickly as the buds start to mature very fast.|
|Typical Pests||Aphids, Cutworms, Cabbage Loopers|
|Best season to plant in India||Beginning of winter or anytime in winter provide sufficient growing time (at least 60 days)|