No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Store seeds in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to sow them.
- Corn seeds can be cultivated throughout the year.
- Corn plants need 4-6 hours of direct sunlight every day to form proper roots.
- Use well-drained Abono Potting soil mix with added Abono Coco-peat, and Abono Compost.
- Plants should be spaced 3-4 inches apart in a container for proper root development.
- Corn is grown by direct seed sowing in containers.
- Sow seeds about 0.5 cm deep, and plant 2-3 seeds in each planting hole.
- Firm the soil gently after covering the seeds and water them immediately.
- Seeds should germinate within 8-10 days.
- Corn can be harvested within 60 days of seed sowing.
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
Corn takes up very little space and is quite simple to grow. Corn is both delicious and nutritious. Growing Corn in pots in your garden space is a good choice since it is a nutritious vegetable. In a small pot, you can even grow a dozen seeds. Deep into the earth, the roots are fixed. The soil must be fertilized with a lot of nitrogen.
|Growing Temperature||22 – 32 °C|
|Germination Temperature||25-30 °C Ideal|
|Germination Time||5 -10 days|
|Soil pH||6 – 7|
|Sunlight Need||4-6 hours per day|
|Preferred Planting Method||Direct sowing|
|Container size||30-40 liter|
|Time to Harvest||60-100 days from germination depending on the variety|
|Harvest Period||60-100 days|
|Typical Pests||Cutworms, Corn leaf aphid, Thrips, Corn rootworm, Wireworms|
|Typical Diseases||Anthracnose, Cercospora leaf spot, Charcoal rot|
|Best season to grow in India||February to November|