No products in the cart.
9 Products Found
Page of 1
- Promotes strong root growth and healthy plant development
- Improves soil structure and fertility
- Enhances the quality and yield of fruits, vegetables, and other crops
- Increases resistance to pests and diseases
- Helps plants to absorb nutrients more efficiently
- Contains no harmful chemicals or synthetic additives
- Supports sustainable and environmentally friendly gardening practices
- It increases the soil organic & calcium content.
- Boost soil enzymes activities and nutritional status.
- Preserve a balanced soil pH & enhance nitrate uptake.
- Strengthening the cell walls of the plants and help prevent blossom end rot.
- Larger roots are encouraged by calcium in the soil.
- Is very important in cell division and development of new tissues.
- Strengthens stems and stalks.
- Builds nucleic acids, proteins and enzyme.
- Stimulates root development.
- Improves flower formation and seed production.
- Controls pests and diseases in soil
- Acts as a natural nematicide
- Enhances soil fertility with essential nutrients
- Improves soil structure and texture
- Stimulates healthy root growth
- Increases nutrient availability to plants
- Reduces need for synthetic fertilizers and pesticides
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- Safe and non-toxic for humans, pets, and beneficial insects
- Provides a slow-release of phosphorus, calcium, and nitrogen.
- Promotes healthy root growth and development.
- Helps to improve soil structure and texture.
- Increases plant resistance to disease and pests.
- Suitable for a wide range of plants, including vegetables, fruits, and flowers.
- Can be used in organic gardening.
- Easy to mix into soil and apply.
- Natural source of plant nutrients and trace minerals
- Provides essential nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for plant growth
- Promotes healthy root development
- Increases plant resistance to stress and disease
- Improves soil quality and fertility
- Safe and easy to use.
- It is 100% Natural & Finely Textured and Odorless.
- Suitable PH between 5.0 and 6.5 is satisfactory for most plants.
- Potting soil is a slow-release fertilizer to provide nutrients for a single season.
- Excellent water-holding properties help the soil stay evenly moist without being soggy.
- The combination of vermicompost and cocopeat helps in achieving the faster growth of plants.
- Free of weed seeds, fungal pathogens, or can be sterilized without producing harmful by-products.
Cow Dung Manure
- It is a100% Natural & Finely Textured, Odorless Organic Fertilizer.
- Excellent Growing medium for all kinds of Indoor & Outdoor Plants.
- High-quality Organic fertilizer made from natural decomposition at an affordable price & environment friendly.
- Slow-release fertilizer improves Soil Structure, drainage, nutrient density, salinity levels, pH levels & enhances disease resistant.
- Abono packages are in Eco-friendly Reusable Cotton bags.
- Abono Vermicompost is rich in NPK ( nitrogen 23%, potassium 1.85 – 2.25 and phosphorus 1.55 – 2.25%, and micronutrients, beneficial soil microbes.
- Vermicompost helps improve soil structure, texture, porosity, water holding capacity, drainage, and aeration and reduces erosion.
- Organic remains are pulverized by earthworms in a traditional way with soil-enhancing goodies, which are great for your soil.
- Enhances physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil.
- Increases the catchment power of the soil, thus creating an ideal vegetative root environment.
- Accelerates Germination & produces humic acid which helps in plant growth.
Biological fertilizers can mobilize nutrients that favor the development of biological activities in soils. The maintenance of plant health is enhanced by the addition of balanced nutrients. Food supply is provided and the growth of microorganisms and beneficial soil worms is impelled.